1. Were there snacks and what time did they start?
2. Was there fellowship with the visitors during the snacks?
3. What time did the teaching start?
4. Was there an opening prayer?
5. Circle, what pre-teaching activity was carried out?
6. Did you ask yourself an icebreaker question?
7. Have you read the introductory Bible passages?
8. Did you provide opportunity for questions/comments during the lesson?
9. How was the closure or conclusion? (circle one option)
10. Was the call made to make a commitment to the Lord?
11. Were there requests?
12. Were the petitions prayed for?
13. Did the members answer the closing questions?
14. Was the vision presented, yes or no, and how do you rate it? (choose one)
15. Circulate, what is planned for next week's cell?
16. Was there fellowship at the end of the cell?
17. At what time did the cell end?
18. Did the leader say goodbye soon after the cell ended, and at what time did everyone say goodbye to the home?
19. Were you invited to the Friday prayers?
20. Were you invited to the celebration service on Sunday?
21. Were any extra announcements requested by the pastor given?
22. In general, do you think that there was fluency in the teaching? (circle one)
Areas that should be strengthened